The Arson Prevention Forum is a strategic stakeholder body formed through a merger of the Government backed Arson Control Forum and the Association of British Insurers Arson Prevention Bureau.
Its strategic objectives are:
- To identify the economic cost of arson.
- To identify statistical trends and manage down the risk of arson.
- To develop a national strategy to reduce deliberate fires highlighting where specific focus of effort from respective partners will be most effective.
- To improve outcomes through the criminal justice system from identification, detection and prosecution of offenders.
- To deliver information to support communities, businesses and organisations through a refreshed website and channels of communication presented by partner organisations.
- To hold an annual conference to share good practice.
- Engage effectively with communities to better inform the setting of local priorities.
- To produce an annual report and consider how and where this is presented.
Our latest report can be found by following this link